OK we know some people may find this stuff boring but you need to read this for your own safety.
- Drivers must be aged 25 and over and held a current full car driving license for a minimum of 2 years.
- Please bring your Driving Licence and Passport with you for carrying during the journey. This is required by law.
- No alcohol consumption during last 12 hours we reserve the rights to deny riders participation in our tours if we detect the law and safety guidelines have been infringed.
- You are required to comply with a safety tutorial prior to leaving base and sign a disclaimer confirming you have received sufficient instruction and agree to drive within the conditions set out.
- On completion of the tutorial all drivers will be asked to sign a disclaimer agreeing to abide by the safety guidelines.
- All participants must produce passports to carry at all times, these are legal requirements for drivers on Spanish roads and would be requested by police in road checks.
- As a fully registered quad biking company with the junta de Andalucia, registration number AT/MA/00199, we have full public liability and accident insurance.
- Contact details for Quadlandertreks on the day of your trek is 651183313 for directions etc. but please check your emails prior to your trek for any change of details information.